Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've got SPRING FEVER!



You can also check out this blogpost for all participating shops if you're like me and just like to clicky clicky!
http://etsynj.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fever-sale.html

Check out the awesome sales going on...
I'm going to work on the black and silver heart "beads" I started making on FRIDAY!
I'll return with less of an advert post later.. But I think all these shops deserve all the exposure they can get, and the spring fever sale is just goodness for all!

3 comments:

  1. What a great sale...can't wait to browse thru all the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a sale? I see you found Insanity Kim... She is hilarious, isn't she?!?! I wish I was so quick witted and entertaining. Sadly, I've been told before that I have NO sense of humor. Just not true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will DEFINITELY have to check this out. I also wanted to let you know that I have some of my altered art pendant necklaces up in my shop-including the yellow lab one:

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21841224

    You have a good one!

    ReplyDelete